This tea is a homage to the heritage of the railroads in East Africa which brought tea to these lands along with many exotic herbs and spices. This tea is rich in anti-oxidants offering all the health benefits of green tea. The tea has been blended with roasted puffed rice and also helps with digestion and weight loss.
- 100% organic and sustainably sourced
- Rich in Polyphenols which have been proven to fight cancer and chronic illness
- Helps improve brain function and concentration
- Boosts your metabolism which helps with weight loss
- May help reduce bad breath
- Low calorie beverage
- Contains Caffeine
how to use: In a teapot with an infuser, place 4 grams of tea leaves. Fill the teapot halfway with 80°F water. Allow 4 minutes to steep and brew to ensure that all of the tea leaves are properly opened, mix with a spoon. It's best if you don't have any milk with it.
ingredients: green tea, puffed rice, popcorn
net weight: 50g
*lifestyle image used is for illustration purpose only - credit to tsteas.com