Earth's Finest coconuts are handpicked from organically certified plantations in Sri Lanka to produce organic coconut butter.
The premium, organic coconut meat is creamed to create an aromatic textured paste. It is 100% natural and no bleaching, deodorizing or emulsifying agents are used during its production process.
It has a delicious, coco-nutty taste and can be added to a variety of sweet and savory dishes.
- Enjoy organic coconut butter in salads, toasts, pancakes, smoothies and baking.
- It can be spread on toast or banana bread instead of butter, in icing for cakes and cupcakes, used as a nourishing add-on for your kids meals or you can blend it with your favorite fruit and coat with chocolate to make truffles.
- It is great to use in cooking and as a substitute to traditional butter, especially as a spread over bread, buns or muffins.
- Dietary fiber provides additional health benefits such as improved digestion and higher energy levels. One tablespoon of Coconut butter provides 2 grams of fiber
- Vitamins and Minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and iron.
- Coconut Butter contains healthy fat which is great to help lose weight
- Helps to keep hormones balanced
- Completely vegan friendly